East Patient/Visitor Garage cleaning Jan. 9-10
On Saturday, Jan. 9, and Sunday, Jan. 10, level one of the East Patient/Visitor Garage (Garage 10) will be closed for cleaning.
Any vehicles parked on level one must be moved by 1:30 p.m. on Saturday. Level one parking will reopen Monday morning.
(The East Patient/Visitor Garage is located on Newell Drive across from the UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital and the Pediatric E.R.)
- Starting at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, level one parking will be unavailable. Please do not park in blocked spaces, break the caution tape or remove cones.
- Vehicles parked on level one after this time may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Patients, visitors and staff can park on level two or above. All other floors have been cleaned.
- Level one parking will reopen Monday morning.
- The East Patient/Visitor Garage will remain open at all times and is free with a voucher for patients. Valet parking is free for Pediatric E.R. patients.