Hematology/Oncology waiting room renovations underway (UF Health Davis Cancer Pavilion)
Renovations April 6 through early June
We’re improving the care environment for our patients with renovations to UF Health Hematology/Oncology — Davis Cancer Pavilion waiting area on the second floor of UF Health Davis Cancer Pavilion (located adjacent to the UF Health Medical Plaza off Gale Lemerand Drive and Archer Road). This is the waiting area west of the elevators.
- Starting April 6, waiting room area access will be carefully blocked and sealed. This is to ensure we protect potentially immunocompromised patients from dust caused by renovations.
- Detour signage and wayfinding tools will indicate safe routes to the Hematology/Oncology check-in desk, as well as the UF Health Diabetes Education Program.
- Please follow the posted signs.
- Construction dates are subject to change as the project progresses.
- Visit blueprints.UFHealth.org for the most up-to-date project information.
Access & Parking
- Patients and visitors can continue to self-park in the Patient/Visitor West Parking Garage 3.
- Patients, visitors and staff will be redirected, depending on their destination:
- Foot traffic from the Patient/Visitor West Parking Garage 3 (UF Health Medical Plaza) : Please enter through the Davis Cancer Pavilion entrance on the north side and take the elevators to the second floor. Signs will point to the UF Health Hematology/Oncology check-in desk.
- As always, patients and their visitors must obtain a patient parking voucher after they receive care form their outpatient check-out, nurses’ station or other location of service, then present the voucher to the valet staff or parking attendant upon exit.
- Non-emergency patients and their visitors can use valet parking for $3 with use of a patient parking voucher.
- All other visitors pay $10 to park in the visitor garage or $13 for valet parking.
Improvements to the Hematology/Oncology waiting area will include:
- A sleek, soothing design aesthetic featuring earth-tone colors and textures
- New flooring, paint and lights throughout waiting area
- A new staff lounge and additional finish upgrades to the north and south corridors that connect the north and south elevators to the main waiting area
Thank you for your patience during this renovation project. Download a handout of this information.