Update: UF Health North Campus — ‘Main Street’ renovations now complete
Note changes to patient/staff access April 10-14
Last December, UF Health began a project to update our Archer Road North Campus Main Street (the corridor between the UF College of Dentistry and UF Health Shands Hospital Atrium). Renovations for this area are now complete.
Detour signs and wayfinding tools will indicate safe routes to service areas:
- UF College of Dentistry clinics and services
- Student Oral Surgery Clinic
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Faculty and Resident Clinic
- Center for Implant Dentistry
- UF Health Physicians practices
- UF Health Ear, Nose & Throat
- UF Health Cardiology
- UF Health Surgical Specialists
- UF Health Neurosurgery
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- Heart Station
- UF Health Medical Lab
- UF Health Children’s Medical Services
Access: Specific Instructions
Patients, visitors and staff will be redirected as follows depending on their destination:
- If walking from the west entrance/College of Dentistry to UF Health Shands Hospital:
- Turn left at the posted signs and continue through the corridor between the UF College of Dentistry elevators.
- Turn right and follow the hallway to the UF Health Shands Hospital Atrium elevators. Follow orange vinyl floor decals and overhead signs.
- If walking from UF Health Shands Hospital west to outpatient services or the UF College of Dentistry:
- At the Atrium elevator area, turn left and follow posted signs through the hallway.
- Turn left at the UF College of Medicine elevator corridor.
- The UF Health North Campus Main Street renovations will not impact patient parking at UF Health Shands Hospital.
Thank you for your patience during this renovation process. Download a handout of this information.